📃 How to follow your request on MySmag ?
You want to follow the progress of your requests on MySmag.
Follow-up of requests
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen then "My activities":
- You see all of your Requests :
- the subject of the requests
- The reference (number) of your request.
- The date your request was created.
- The date of the last activity (modification) of your request.
- The requests status
To consult or modify a request, click on the subject of your request.
- You can consult on this page the exchanges related to this request on the left:
- On the right, you can view the details of your request (status, type, priority, etc.)
Searches for requests
- You can use the "Search in requests" function by directly entering its reference number or by entering a keyword:
- You can also filter your requests by status:
Requests I'm CC'd on
- You can view requests that were not created by you but are copied to:
- You can consult the requests created by your organization (structure): If and only if you have the rights to do so.
NB : For these last two headings a "requester" column is present, allowing you to see the person at the origin of this request:
You have not found what you are looking for ?